A few games I found recently while sorting through boxes at home:
- Quake 3 tin box, Linux edition. I wrote an article about this for the Irish Times a few years ago.
- Double Dragon, C64 version, I posted pictures of this before of course.
- Gyroscope, the first 5 1/4 disk based game I owned on the C64. It was given to me by someone, can’t remember who now but I used it later for Stunt Car Racer and even printed the loading screen from that game on a dot matrix printer for the disk cover.
- The excellent Stunt Car Racer manual and box cover.
- The System 3 Premier Collection and Thalamus The Hits compilations were the pride of my games collection at one time. I still remember the excitement of getting those boxes in the post.
- C64 Cabal, tape version. Brilliant game. I remember spending as much time tinkering with the game ASM code as playing it..
- Half Life 2 Collector’s Edition and Half Life 1. Steam was launched when HL2 was released and I was recently able to register the HL1 CD key in Steam and download that great game.
You might also like