Reports of an exploit in WP Super Cache are being investigated but details are vague at this stage. There are only 3 reports of this out of hundreds who installed the plugin. Email me at donncha at ocaoimh.ie if you find files from outside your blog in
Tell me the following if you can:
- Plugins installed on your blog.
- WordPress version.
- The output of
lsofif it’s installed.
- If you notice any strange processes running, check that they are not shell or php scripts.
- Anything strange in your log files? Look for the string “=http” for funky stuff. There will always be strange entries, so don’t be too alarmed if you see them, see my perl bot post. They’re fishing for an exploit on your server.
On to the links ..
- You can now make your Google Reader tags public and add those sites to your blog as a blogroll. Nice! I still want a “timely dozen” like Photomatt used to have. Must look at Simple Pie ..
- I’m shocked. Alkos is writing on his blog. I thought the world ended when he used colour but this? What will happen next? Oh, great photography, as usual!
- Robert’s girlfriend has only a few days to go and his nerves are starting to go. Good luck with the birth! He has also posted Super Cache benchmarks. Good results!
- Any world leaders reading? If you want to justify an outrageous pay rise, talk to Ireland’s Prime Minister/Taoiseach. His pay rise takes him to the top of the list of top 30 OECD countries. Well done Bertie! Now where’s the health service gone?
The US €276,000
You might also like