- Ireland’s Prime Minister or Taoiseach Bertie Ahern, recently received a nice pay rise of €38,000. He is now one of the highest paid heads of state in Europe. He even earns more than George Bush! Here are 50 ways his party, Fianna Fail, laugh at Irish voters. (via). Twenty Major elaborates on a possible discussion between Bertie and a member of Government. It’d be funny if it wasn’t based on fact. (via)
- Damien is lusting after the Eee PC. Toni already bought one and he has the same complaints I had reservatioons about,
* The screen and keyboard are tiny
* I was hoping for a longer battery life (seems like it gets about 3 hours)
- I Broke Blogspot.
- How to scale WordPress MU is a work in progress. I’ve only skimmed it so far but I’ll dig into it later.
- Make Linux look like a Mac is a Gnome theme with instructions and screenshots. Looks pretty.
- When I get older. What scares you most about the prospect of being old? Failing eyesight, hearing, physical disability? Memory loss or dementia?
- The digging yesterday of my Super Cache post wasn’t as heavy as I thought it would be. More on that later.