Here are a few shots from around Cork and Kerry which I have stitched together using Autostitch.
Click on any image for a larger version although the larger images have been saved at low quality setting to save on file space and bandwidth.
Here’s a cute animation. The love story of an office PC and a Mac!
We took a trip down to Ballycotton this evening and met some friends down there for a leisurely walk. Here’s a few photos from the excursion:
- How to get that perfect shave – or go get a Turkish shave. Wet towel treatment, massage, and a cut-throat blade. Very relaxing up until the point the blade came out!
- Why Good Programmers Are Lazy and Dumb – or work smarter rather than harder.
- Eddie Hobbs a liar? – he certainly had his facts wrong about that Lidl opening in Trim. I still enjoy his show however! (via)
- 33 days to your dream job
- Improving your resume
- Lorelle has a great article about WPMU, WordPress.com and WordPress in general.
- 9 time-lapse photos of a flooding – first the road sinks, then it breaks, then it disappears!
- Ryan has great photos of the Cork Folk dance Fest, Halway Vintage Festival and UCC!
- The certain smile – everyone gives that cheesy smile when they see a camera these days. One up for the zoom lens brigade!
- DIY Photography on the cheap
- Depth of Field
- Infrared with digicams
- Infrared links
- DSLR DOF
- The writing on the wall for digital
- Hanging Panoramas
- Composition tips for non-photographers
- Here’s another sharpening method that’s new to me. Highlight different aspects of you photos using layer effects.
- AJAX based rss aggregator
- Merging two exposures
- Canon Digital Learning Center
- Photoblog Roundup
- Short Courses – camera, looks like it covers some interesting topics such as lenses, creativity,flash, macro..
Matt took time out to update the feedback form in WordPress MU and WordPress.com today! Here’s a taster of what it looks like:
See the “Feedback” link above there? Hit that to send feedback to the admins of your WPMU site.
This is the feedback form that appears. It’s already being used on WordPress.com to great affect, reporting bugs and suggestions from users to the admins.
Thank you for your feedback. The great thing about this is that you can send feedback about the current page without disturbing what you’ve been doing. It’s sent to the server via an AJAX request and happens without refreshing the page!
Google Talk works fine with a Jabber compatible IM client such as GAIM but out of curiousity I tried to install the Windows client so I could use the voice function. Alas, my version of Wine isn’t up to the task. No matter what path I enter in the second dialog the INSTALL button is always greyed out! Others have had more luck installing, but the application doesn’t run yet. (Thanks Feedster!)